Friday, June 27, 2008

"Cultural Identity Fair"



On June 17, our clas had a "cultural Identity Fair" I did mine on Sweden :)

haha-what a nice pic!!! But anyways theres a story behind it:

So...I'm showing my pavilion to a big bunch of kids that came to visit, and when i sat down, my friend Daryn puuled my chair away and I fell on the ground. All the kids laughed and walked away! hahaha-good times!! so here I am scowling at Daryn :P hehe notice how evil she looks!?! ahaha


MUAHAHA!! After that. i was whipping her with a towel :D We had some pretty fun times that day, so here is evil me and my painful whipping towel!


Cortney and Anna+their pavilions. Oh, and did I mention that Anna was
in on the whole "chair pulling plan?? yeahh-she got a few hair elastics shot at her too :) sooo much fun!

No comments: