Friday, January 2, 2009

Just a few more..


grandma's new jacket from Brenda



Dad and his sweater and hummer cologne from grandma


Dad unwrapping the Hummer cologne


Grandma before she unwrapped the jacket...

Mom and her big stuffed Pooh from Dad


Mom and pooh again...

Mom unwrapping Pooh...


Pooh...


My new jacket :)

Me putting on the new jacket


Me and my gift from grandma :)


Cheryl and her University of Regina shirt, from us :)


Grandma and her bath et from me :)

Dad with his Adidas cologne from mee :)


Mom and her bath set from me :)

Chicken Breasts!! yay!! this was the bath set before she opened the box...


With the bath set again


Me and my 2 sweaters and hair elastics from Cheryl :)

Me and my little box from grandma :)
And lastly..here's all the snacks that were on the table while we opened presents!

No comments: